Designation: IT Engineer-L1
Experience: 1-2 years in the similar role
Reporting: System Administrator
Role & Responsibilities:
· Good knowledge of desktop/laptop/printer and other IT asset troubleshooting
· Good knowledge of system hardware and end user computing
· Basic knowledge of Voice infra & capable to do troubleshooting under Voice Infra Administrator
· Basic networking skills at the system level as well as infra level and would be capable enough to troubleshoot in guidance of Network Administrator
· Basic knowledge of Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Domain ID & Email ID management
· Basic knowledge of access control systems including Biometric, CCTV, and PA system etc.
· Basic knowledge of Web-conferencing / Video / VC system administration
· Good knowledge of remote support & troubleshooting
· Basic knowledge of UPS
· Basic knowledge of IT vendor coordination regarding service related issues
· Basic knowledge of Asset / Inventory Management
· Good knowledge of ticketing system like OTRS etc.
· Should be comfortable to working on windows 8, 8.1,10Pro,10Ent, MacOS, and Linux.
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||L1 Support Engineer Network Engineer Vendor Management Inventory Management|
|Contact Person||shweta jain|